We've also revised the procedures a bit, so make sure you read them over carefully. You will find some new deadlines for registration and cancellations.On the right sidebar you will find everything you need to register and begin developing your Book Battle teams: the procedures, registration form, and book list. When you click on the forms, make sure you download them before printing.
Finally, during the next few weeks we will be posting information about the different books and the authors. We will also begin the question of the week in January with a prize for the school that answers the most questions correctly. If you are unable to participate via the blog email me (email@example.com) and I will send you the question.
So Here is the 2010/2011 Book List
- Bringing the Boy Home by N.A. Nelson
- Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
- The Compound by S.A. Bodeen
- Faith, Hope, and Ivy June by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor
- Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Keeper of the Grail by Michael P. Spradlin
- Jump the Cracks by Stacy DeKeyser
- Maze Runner by James Dashner
- Middleworld by J. & P. Voelkel
- Miracle's Boys by Jacqueline Woodson
- Morpheus Road: The Light by D.J. MacHale
- Mrs. Frisby and the Rats of NIMH by Robert C. O'Brien
- Out of My Mind by Sharon Draper
- Scorpia by Anthony Horowitz
- The Seer of Shadows by Avi
- Single Shard by Linda Sue Park
- Steel Trapp: The Academy by Ridley Pearson
- Stolen Children by Peg Kehret
- Tenth Grade Bleeds by Heather Brewer
- When the Black Girl Sings by Bil Wright
Titles and authors were confirmed through The Library of Congress, Follett, and Bound to Stay Bound websites. Titles and authors may appear differently on Amazon.com or other sites.
A downloadable version is in the sidebar.
Please feel free to leave comments, and share the blog with your students so they can leave comments too.
This is going to be a great year!